Slider

Monday, August 5, 2013

A Military Homecoming- Augusta Georgia Photography

I have been wanting to photograph a military homecoming for a while. At the beginning of the year, I got a wedding inquiry from a guy stationed overseas. He was helping his fiancee look for wedding photographers. I was able to meet with Amanda and her mom and I was so excited when she said she would call me when DJ came home!!! We had the best time awaiting the soldiers arrival and it was such a sweet moment when Amanda and DJ's family got to hug him! If you have a military homecoming you would like me to photograph, just send me an email!!  Enjoy the photos and make sure you support our men and women in the armed forces!


There was a lot of waiting around!

The buses pulling up outside, caused the whole crowd to erupt with happiness.

The moment Amanda saw DJ was precious and I definitely cried!

Such sweet moments 

Amanda and DJ, thank you so much for allowing me to photograph this special moment!  I can't wait until your wedding day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment