Slider

Monday, October 21, 2013

Augusta GA Wedding Photographer | Layne and Justin

I met Layne at a bridal show I did back in February.  I got to talk to her mom and her and we hit it off right away!  We booked the date and at the beginning of October Layne and Justin were married at a gorgeous cotton plantation home in the heart of Augusta, Georgia.

This was my first time at this location and I fell in love!  Perrin Guest House is a gorgeous home and rental facility.  Layne took the property and transformed it into a gorgeous place for her wedding.  The details were amazing and everything was perfect!

I had such a fun time celebrating with Layne and Justin and their family and friends.  It was like a big party on a gorgeous evening and everyone had a great time!

Congratulations you two and I hope you enjoy this sneak preview!


This cake was gorgeous!  I loved everything about it.


Help from the momma's and Justin's brother

I loved the pop of blue in the shoes and the gorgeous ring!

Justin seeing his bride for the first time.

The ceremony was beautiful

Gorgeous couple!

I loved the quotes they had displayed

Every detail was beautiful and very thoughtful

Games were played in the yard after the ceremony

This group of guys were amazing!  Their music set the mood for the whole evening.  Definitely check out their link below.

Dancing the first dance under the beautiful chandeliers 

Always a fun fight for the bouquet 

Everyone danced the night away


Ceremony and Reception Location:  Perrin Guest House and Inn

 Band: ContraForce










0 comments:

Post a Comment