Slider

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Augusta GA Maternity Photographer | Shipp Family

This was a very special photo shoot for me.  I was able to photograph my brother and sister-in-law!  They are due to have their first baby at the end of October and we wanted to go out and grab a few shots before the baby comes.  I can't wait to show off the newborn pictures (i'm sure there will be tons) and it will be exciting to announce on here if I have a niece or nephew!  It is going to be a great surprise for our families and we can't wait to have a little one around.   Enjoy this sneak peek!

Laura Ann is so beautiful and is gorgeous pregnant!  She is definitely all baby.

Ryan still isn't used to giving kisses when his sister is around, but I just love this image!  They will be great parents.



Congratulations Ryan and Laura Ann and I can't wait until this baby shows up!  Love y'all! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment