Slider

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

North Augusta SC Engagement Photographer | Lauren and Richard

 I met Lauren and Richard earlier this year and can't wait for their November wedding!  I got to know them a little better the other week when we met up in North Augusta, SC for their engagement session.

The theme for this session was " I'm not sure if you realize, but it is dark out here".  The reason for this "theme" is because we photographed well past dusk and it really did get dark outside!  I told them to trust me and that I promised the pictures would come out.

Here is a sneak preview and I can't wait to share their wedding in a few weeks!

BTW... Lauren and Richard... the pictures did turn out.  I found some light somewhere!

Richard did a great job on the ring!  It is gorgeous

I love when couples can laugh together... a lot of times about something I did or said! 




Here is where we start losing the light

They are both huge fans of different teams.  So, are the Rays better or the Red Sox?

Love this one!  Even if it is in the dark. :) 





0 comments:

Post a Comment