Slider

Friday, October 25, 2013

Trick or Treat so Others can Eat

I had the great opportunity of participating in a fun event last night.   Trick or Treat so others can eat is an annual event put on in Columbia County, GA.  With the price of admission being one canned food (to help feed the hungry), kids can come and trick or treat to different area businesses.  It provides a fun and safe environment for the kids to get candy, and also helps feed those that need it!

If you stopped by my table and received an information card, thanks for stopping by!  I would love to hear from you!  Please fill out my contact form on my website or send me an email at kimberly@ksbusbyphotography.com   I can let you know of all the specials and offers we have going on right now.  All of my sessions do include the session fee and some images on a disc.

Thank you for helping to feed the hungry and I look forward to working with each of you in the future to capture precious memories of your family and you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment